zondag 15 april 2012

Happy 5th birthday!

Hi,
This time a card specially made for my little nephew's 5th birthday.
He just loves pirates, and so do I. I think this collection from Magnolia is one of my favorites.
I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- midweek magnolias blog for challenge # 6 - A very special birthday.



I  used copic markers to color Edwin. Paper is from Basic Grey - Oliver- collection. Buttons are also from Basic Grey and ribbon is from Rayer.
And of course, I added some stickles to his shirt.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous sweet EDWIN creation you do need a TILDA image to enter our challs at Totally Tilda chall blog..we hope to see you again soon at Totally Tilda chall..

    thanks for sharing Christine TT DT entry manager

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi, I'm sorry didn't read well the challenge rules. I deleted my entry and posted another card this time with TILDA on it.
      Kind Regards.

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi Christelle, This is a gorgeous Edwin card, fabulous layout, papers and colouring. Thank you for sharing your fabulous creation with us this week over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen